Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
408 Barton Street, Hearne
2321 sq. ft., 3 bed, 2 bath brick home on pier & beam foundation built in 1950’s with many updates including: custom Kitchen cabinets & granite countertops, new wiring & electric panel, high efficiency 16 Seer HV/AC & new ducts, added R-19 insulation in attic, & Dble pane Low E. vinyl windows but it still retains the charm of original oak flooring in majority of home, areas of exposed shiplap wood walls, 2 front porches, large utility room, tiled bathrooms, a large living room and a separate den with a fireplace beside the attached 2 car garage. Outside, this 0.365 acre lot has large trees, a privacy fenced backyard and new 30 yr. comp. shingles on the roof. No flood insurance needed.
- MLS® #17009635
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,321
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House, Historical, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric, Gas, Telephone
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Public Road
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Charles R. Neff
- Listing Office:Texas Land Company Of Franklin
- Address408 Barton Street
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Zip Code77859-3004
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesDishwasher, Freezer Space - moved to Utility Room, Gas Range, Garbage Disposal, Oven/Range, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.