Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3537 Fm 1940 Farm To Market Road, Franklin
This beautiful log home features an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings with exposed cedar beams and wraparound porch to take in the magnificent vistas of the surrounding countryside. The terrain is the very definition of "Rolling Hills" and features improved Bermuda pastures, scattered Oak trees, cattle working pens and two ponds. Exterior improvements include working pens with 40 ft x 40 ft. covered area, 12 ft. x 24 ft. horse loafing shed, 30ft. x 40ft. workshop with concrete floor with 20 ft.x 30 ft. lean-to and 30 ft. x 50 ft. x 16 ft covered equipment storage area. Twin Creek Water and Robertson County Water. Franklin ISD. Shown by appointment only.
- MLS® #17017224
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,042
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric on Site, Propane on Site, Septic, Telephone on Site
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Shed, Barn/Stables
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Open, Pond, Public Road
- Listing Agent:Rodney Mcfadden
- Listing Office:Captiva Realty
- Address3537 Fm 1940 Farm To Market Road
- AreaSE Robertson Co
- Zip Code77856-4168
- InteriorLaminate, Tile or Terrazzo, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Paneling
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Island
- HeatingCentral Gas, Propane
- CoolingCentral Electric, Central
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.