Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4700 Johnson Creek Loop, College Station
You will love this home, but just wait until you see the backyard! This single owner custom home is nestled on a park like corner 1.26 acre wooded lot! The private setting of the backyard is a dream for any age with an outdoor grill, fireplace, fire pit, incredible play fort and Aggie inspired sport court offering basketball goal and adjustable volleyball net! The sport court is built on a reinforced engineered slab that could support a casita or workshop. Lots of room to play and add a pool! The home's floor plan offers four bedrooms, three full baths, one half bath, a spacious private study with built-ions, two living areas and two dining areas. The island kitchen offers extensive granite counters, gas cook top, stainless appliances and eating bar opening onto a large light filled breakfast area. The very private master retreat offers wood floors, it's own fireplace, back yard views and a large bath with walk in tiled shower and large walk in closet. The entire interior of the home was recently painted! Other amenities include extensive wood floors, large upstairs game room, abundant walk-in attic storage and more!
- MLS® #18000257
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,781
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities, Aerobic Septic on Site, Co-op Water, Garbage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, BBQ Grill, Fire Pit, Gazebo, Outside Kitchen, Playground
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Wooded, Large Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Stone
- HOA Fees275
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4700 Johnson Creek Loop
- SubdivisionWilliams Creek
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Alarm, Drapes/Curtains, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Built-In Oven-Electric, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingElectricity, Central
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property), Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Brad Corrier
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.